ticket redemption guidelines for winner (and non-winners)
- If you see your name above, it means you won 2 (two) tickets to the festival.
- Claiming day is on event day (November 8, 2014).
- Claiming of ticket will be done at the Aliw Theater Entrance strictly from 10am to 1pm. Tickets of winners who failed to claim within the given time will be forfeited and given to walk-in audiences on a first come - first served basis.
- In claiming your passes, please bring 1 (one) valid ID for verification.
- Doors of the theater opens at exactly 1pm, a pre-program will start at 12nn. Show starts at 2pm.
- Seats are on a first-come, first served basis. STRICTLY NO RESERVATION OF SEATS.
- Non-winners who wishes to watch will have to wait until 1pm as remaining / unclaimed passes will be given to walk-in audiences from 1pm onwards. Strictly 1 (one) ticket per person will be given.
- For those who will ask others to claim their ticket. Please provide your proxy with a signed authorization letter as well as a photocopy of your 1 (one) valid ID.
aliw theater house rules and audience tips
- We encourage you to bring LIGHTSTICKS to make the event fun and lively :)
- No foods and drinks allowed inside the theater, we recommend you to come early and enjoy lunch at the nearby restaurants surrounding Aliw Theater & Star City.
- No prohibited items such as sharp objects, firearms, and liquors are allowed inside the theater.
- Please follow the house rules and ushers at all time.
- Secure your ticket as there will be a raffle at the end of the show, your ticket will serve as your claiming stub.
- Enjoy the show!